By Joanna Rushton, Energy Coaching Institute
The warmer Sydney weather is making me yearn for fresh and fruity breakfasts. This recipe by Jo Rushton is perfect for a quick breakky or even a dessert.
Coconut and Chia Pudding with Pomegranate
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ fresh vanilla pod or ¼ tsp. of vanilla powder
- Toasted coconut flakes and pomegranate to garnish
- In a small bowl or large jar, stir together the coconut milk, chia seeds, coconut nectar and cinnamon.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until the chia seeds puff and expand.
- Pudding may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Before serving, stir once and spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with coconut flakes and pomegranate seeds and serve immediately.
Jo’s tip: “instead of canned coconut milk I prefer to blend the water and flesh of a fresh young coconut together”
Please contact email@example.com should you require and additional information on Jo or the work of the Energy Coaching Institute